WORD OF CAUTION

Please read this before you begin any Stories from University blogpost.

These blogposts have been written to share my experiences and to preserve my memories in a medium I am most comfortable with. Certain names and incidents have been altered to protect the identity of my friends and acquaintances. If you realize that you are being talked about, I would recommend keeping it to yourself and quietly celebrate that you featured on my blogsite. I understand that my commentary would likely trouble certain people, and so, please use my blogs as a way of improving your tolerance levels. 

Overall, I want you to enjoy reading and seeing the university life through my eyes (and perspective). If there are any specific triggers in my blogs, I will issue warnings before the actual blog starts. Feel free to drop in comments and any recommendations for places in London. Happy Reading! 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Will definitely write a blogpost dedicated to Blackfriars Bridge.

      Delete
  2. eagerly waiting for this one❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will love to know the various little things which a new student should do before applying in colleges abroad!
    Waiting for this one!!💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to incorporate pre-university preparations in my blogs! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts